Solutions For A Wide Range Of Disputes
Business is a driver of our daily lives. When legal issues disrupt that, it’s a problem, to put it simply. Finch Tetzlaff LLP has represented individuals and companies, employers and employees, officers and directors, buyers and sellers, principals and agents, and contractors and subcontractors in myriad business matters.
We provide trusted legal counsel in a wide range of business law concerns for a broad variety of clients. Legal issues that our clients seek our experienced and knowledgeable representation for include:
- Breach of contract
- Unfair, unlawful and fraudulent business practices
- False advertising
- Injunctive relief
- Noncompete contract disputes
- Partnership and shareholder disputes
- Construction disputes
- Trade secret misappropriation
- Trademark disputes
- Business formation and dissolution disputes
Our attorneys have represented clients in a variety of forums, ranging from mediation and arbitrations to both federal and state court trials throughout California and the Western United States. We also have successfully handled appeals before the California Court of Appeal and the 9th U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals.
We aim to resolve legal disputes through settlement negotiations, as that allows our clients to focus on their day-to-day business strategies and avoid time-consuming litigation. However, we understand that some business disputes cannot be resolved amicably. We always prepare each case as if it will go to trial and stand ready to litigate if necessary. This allows us to negotiate for an out-of-court settlement from a position of strength.
Finch Tetzlaff LLP has a record of producing positive outcomes for its business clients. These success stories include:
- Won summary judgment for an international health, wellness and fitness company in a contract and unfair competition dispute over infomercial royalties
- Negotiated monetary recovery for an individual defendant sued in an employment contract dispute for an employee of an insurance/benefits company
- Successfully resolved misappropriation of trade secrets actions for multiple plaintiffs against former employees
- Extensive experience litigating California Business and Professions Code Section 17200 issues in competitive business litigation
See more of our case results by clicking here.
Contact Us For A Consultation
Don’t let a business dispute drag down the performance of your company or disrupt your career. We are ready to help resolve your legal issue. Call (818) 436-6411 or use our online contact form to schedule a consultation.